Our consulting services are designed to assist with the challenges that arise from the accumulation, transfer, and distribution of assets. Such services may include:
- Financial planning, budgeting, and cash flow analysis
- Education planning
- Retirement planning
- Portfolio analysis
- Estate planning investment analysis
- Business succession planning
- Corporate 401(k) analysis
These services are available at an hourly rate, or we can charge a flat fee for ongoing projects. We’ll do whatever best suits your situation. Of course, we will gladly assist you in any capacity you wish. So, whether you choose us to take over your portfolio management, or you hire us to consult on a project, you’ll receive exemplary service from a top-notch firm that will help you grow closer to reaching your financial goals.
Personal Financial Planning
Our client-focused process is tailored to help individuals set financial goals, develop a financial road map, and implement the appropriate financial tools and strategies.
- Investment management products (e.g., stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
- Insurance planning and products (e.g., term, universal, and variable life; health; long-term care; and disability insurance)
- Asset allocation services
- Educational programs
- Tax-sensitive planning
- Estate planning coordination services
Multigenerational Financial Planning
Designed to support the accumulation, conservation, utilization, and transfer of family wealth, these services are geared toward higher-net-worth clients—executives, professionals, or business owners.
- Sophisticated asset allocation strategies and wealth transfer techniques
- Business succession consulting and planning
- Advanced income and estate tax advising
- Charitable giving tools and techniques
- Financial education programs for the next generation